Battery Powered Air Pump w/ AC Power Failure Sensor
The Aquatop AC/DC-One Battery Operated Air Pump provides auxiliary air when a main air source fails. It's a reliable back-up air source during a household AC power failure, and can also be used as a portable aerator for fish in transit. Comes with an air stone, 23" tubing and an AC power failure sensor. Uses two D cell batteries (Not Included).
- Requires two D batteries (not included)
- Pressure: Info not available
- Air volume: 152.56 cu.in/min; 0.09 cu. ft/min; 2.50 l/m; 150.00 l/h
- Maximum water depth: Info not available
- Power: 0.3W
- Discharge: standard airline 3/16"
- Number of outlets: 1
- Includes 20" airline hose and airstone